Our partners in Provence
Avignon Touriste Office
We ensure maintenance and restoration work, the City and R.M.G are also elaborating a promotion project in order to :
- improve the visitor's welcome and regularly implement the visit circuits :
• Creation and implementation of comfort amenities (signposting, rest areas, refreshments...).
• Opening to the public of new spaces : the Great Dignitaries terrace, the Benoît XII Gardens...
• Continuous projection of the film "l'Autre Rome", about the history of the monument and directed by Jacques Malaterre, a film producer born in Avignon.
• Setting up of a scale model and interactive free-standing information counters for a better understanding of the monument.
• A single admission fee with a choice of either a tour with a qualified guide or a portable audio recording available in 8 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch and Provencal). The explanatory commentaries for the main halls of the monument last 1h10, and 1h50 and provide detailed information.